Monday, August 23, 2010

Aloha!!!!!! Day 1 in Hawaii!

Since I haven't updated my blog in a very long time, why not start back up with Hawaii!! After a long long flight in a totally cramped plane, we landed in Honolulu and our adventure started right away! We dropped our bags, grabbed some lunch, and headed for Diamond Head. We were actually a little bit disappointed with it but we got about 9-10 miles of walking in! We had dinner at a cool little Burger Joint right on the beach and so far have just walked the town and the beaches. Tomorrow...Pearl Harbor, a rainforest, and the beach! I will try and keep updating the blog with our different adventures here in Hawaii!

I will have to put up pictures tomorrow...it won't let me upload any pictures!!! Keep checking back. Hopefully I will update it!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Fun that you are now blogging again. I will be happy to keep checking to hear how it is going. Can't wait to see the pictures as well! Sounds like you guys have lots of fun plans!

The Hardy's said...

yeah!!! You finally updated your blog!~ CAnt want to see pics~! Have tons of fun!