Saturday, August 30, 2008

AMERICAN "FARK" CANYON QUADDING





Well, I would have to say that I had a pretty sweet looking rig coming back to school. Snowmobile in the back of the truck and a quad (4 wheeler for all the Utah/Idaho people) on my trailer. Yeah, it's going to be a fun semester!!! I am spending a few days here in Utah and I could not resist going on a ride here. Me and my friend Janae headed up American Fork Canyon this morning to go for a little ride. That little ride eventually turned into about a 6 hour ride! First off, those stinking environmentalists have closed down more than 70% of the trails up there for quads probably to save some little microscopic plant or bug or something so it took us a few hours to even find a decent trail to ride on that wasn't closed. Anyway, we eventually found a pretty sweet trail, quite treacherous, but one that we could actually ride on and we had a ton of fun. All I know is that I am so excited to go up to Idaho where all the trails aren't closed to "save the dirt" or whatever those enviornmentalists try and make us normal people miserable about. Overall, way fun day!!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah Rick, I am so happy to see you are keeping up on the posting while away from us family folk! Looks like fun times up there for shizzle and YEAH you are THE MAN with all that shinanagens in your hands up there in Idaho! You are going to be pimp man up there, not that you were not already or anything! And with that new suit and shoes that shoots you right over the top!
Well glad you had fun up there, I almost died up that canyon by falling off a cliff, no bueno!
DRIVE SAFE!

The Hardy's said...

Lol you crack me up! You are so funny ! You are definately going to be the "talk of the town" once you get up to Idaho! You are going to have a BLAST! Keep blogging all of your adventures! I love checking your blog! Love ya! Be safe! Have fun!