Sunday, September 7, 2008

PACKSADDLE

Yesterday (9/6/08) I took my friend Melanie Voge (sister of my friend who I took up American Fork Canyon) riding up in a place called Packsaddle. Neither one of us had ever been there so it was sort of an adventure trying to find it. We stopped and asked for directions in a random hotsprings place in the middle of nowhere and the kid there told us that we need to turn on the dirt road next to the field. He must have forgotten that we were in Idaho because next to every field there is a dirt road! Anyway, we finally found the right dirt road next to the right field and we onloaded and headed up the mountain. It was a totally beautiful ride but was quite cold up at the top. We were trying to find Packsaddle lake but we never did. But we did find some pretty sweet trails through the forest and we had fun chasing the cows on the quad. Here are some pictures!

3 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I cant believe how GORGEOUS it is up there! It honestly looks like a fake back drop in your pictures! Glad you are already having a blast back up at school!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Gosh that looks so, so, so perdy! I look at these and forget why in the world we bought a house in Cali, seriously that is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Glad you guys had fun times! I wanna go up there SO BAD!!!
Keep having fun, you sure are the coolest guy up there with all your cool as heck toys!!! You rock rick!!

The Hansons said...

what a ton of fun! I wanna go! How about this weekend the four of us go up there by the lake?!