Friday, May 16, 2008

CRAB







If you know me well, you probably know that I am an anti-fish person. I refuse to eat the stuff because it just grosses me out for some reason! I have tried it a few times and it really isn't too bad, but I would definitely not order it from a restaurant or anything like that. Well, tonight my roommate cooked some crab legs and when I walked in the door he pulled out a plate and slapped a leg on my plate with two forks. I guess one is to crack open the leg and the other is to eat with (I am sure that all you fish eaters already know that....but I being an inexperienced fish eater did not know that). Anyway, after cracking open the leg and pulling the meat out, I actually tried it and......drum roll........it was actually pretty good! I thought that it would be a lot worse! But will I ever eat it again? Probably not. Why? I am not down with cracking open a leg to eat my food. Kinda nasty!

3 comments:

The Hardy's said...

oh SICK! i cant believe you ate crab legs! it reminds me of grass hopper legs! lol. thats awesome though that you actually tried it! woo hoo! you really have goten adventurous trying new things! now....if only we could get you to eat cereal! lol. miss ya! love ya! goodjob!

Jenn said...

NASTY I agree with you... You have more guts than me because I can guarantee I would never even try that nasty crab leg... especially if I had to crack it open myself... I would probably gag!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well Ricksters I am proud of you!!! I actually really like crab but I hate the work involved, it takes way too long to get such a small amount of meat. I am so pleased with your mind opening to new foods! Congrats on the next step towards manhood. Now we move on to the PBn'J! You are so cool!