Saturday, May 10, 2008

Nuestro Gran Asado




Me and my roommate, having both served our missions in Buenos Aires, Argentina, have had the craving for the most amazing bbq ever, the Argentine Asado. So with some help from my roommate's parents (they brought the "carbón"), with the help of of Dev with the meat, and with the help of my eating skills, we had one of the best bbqs ever. Slow cooking over carbón for hours on end makes for one amazing taste! We invited a bunch of people over, ate some great food with some home-made rootbeer, turned the projecter on and watched a great movie! It made for a great night! We sort of cooked way too much meat and had to give a lot of it away afterwards which made for some really happy poor college students!!!! Hey, that would make my day if someone gave me a few pounds of incredible steak for free!

2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

yeah that you have a blog now!!!! i am so excited that you have one! now i will add you to my friends list and check it probably 2-3 times a day! i know i know, im obsessed with blogging! haha! looks like you guys have been up to alot of fun stuff! did you end up going shooting today? if so, how was it? anyways, we all love you!
love, laurie gregg and hailee

Kipn n' Sarah said...

OOOOOooooo Now I am SO SO SO HUNGRY!!! I am going to go eat right after I finish typing to you! O' my stomach just growled!
Ok well you are so cool and looks like fun! How did you make the RootBeer??? Sounds YUMMY TOO! Im a fatty can you tell?