Saturday, October 25, 2008

A SWEET NEW PLACE

Well well well, I am totally in love with this new place that I went riding today! I don't even know what it is called but it was probably the coolest place that I have ever ridden. My buddy told me about it and gave me directions (without street names...just landmarks...you know, the Idaho way!) and we found it without any problems at all. We unloaded and BAM! Trails up the wazoo! They were everywhere! I could stay up there for days and explore. They were all nice trails and just tons of fun to ride on. I know where I am taking the snowmobile! We explored for hours and didn't even make a dent in the places to be explored. I totally have to go back. Oh yeah...it was quite chilly up there hence the giant coat. I would have taken more pictures but my camera died. I haven't charged it in like a month. I guess I should have thought of that!






Um...yeah...that's me being stupid. It wasn't even moving!

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Um ok, so we should get the whole fam to go up there on a quadding trip!!! I MISS riding those things! Looks like fun, I love the dorkieness! It is charming and so glad you found such a "sween new place"!