Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN PARTY!


Tonight we had a Halloween Party slash Farewell Party for Collin Hansen since he is going away for basic training for the Army. We all had a ton of fun, there were some pretty cool costumes and all that jazz, lots of good food, and yeah....it was fun!!! I don't know what else to day about it! How about some pictures! Those are supposed to be worth a million words so I will let them talk.




Me feeding my "new bride" a cookie

Hilary about to cut the cake

I was kicking some serious butt in this game that I do now know how to spell. Fooseball?? Soccer...how about that. That is much easier!

Courtney and Robby

Jalissa and her friend. They were Asians for Halloween

Collin's good luck pumpkin

Lisa and a guy whose name I don't remember

Hilary and Collin

This is my lounge....where the party took place


These are little spider cookies that Hilary made

Collins Army cake. It was quite cool!

No comments: