Saturday, October 11, 2008

MISSION REUNION!!!!

Wow!! Sorry I have been so bad about updating my blog! During conference weekend, I had the chance to go down to Utah to attend my 1st mission reunion! It was so awesome!!! It was so good to see all of my old buddies from the mission and to see my Mission President and wife. We were very lucky to see them since they are from Mexico. Probably the highlight of my weekend was seeing the nearly completed 1936 Ford 3 window coupe that my grandpa has. He has been working on it for the last 13 years and finally it is just about there. I got to go for a ride in it and man was it nice! And did I mention the sound of it? Oh yeah, its got some power all right and the sweet sound to back it up! Here are some pics from that weekend:


BUDDIES FROM THE MTC

ELDER ISON, ME, SISTER RAMOS, AND ELDER HOLT. THE OFFICE ELDERS!

US WITH THE PRES AND HIS WIFE

US AND SISTER DOYLE

THERE SHE IS!

2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Looks like fun! I didnt know you went to your first mission reunion! Bet that was a blast! And wow...Gramps car looks awesome! Such a beauty! And also, your apartment is HUGE!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! The car! Wow, I bet Kipper would love to sit his bum in that sucker and ride along as well!
Also love the mission reunion pics as well, was it totally strange to see all those peeps out of the mish? I love that they have those things, Kipper needs to hit one up. How long do they do them for???