Sunday, November 2, 2008

GORILLAS ON THE LOOSE IN REXBURG!

This is by far the most random night that I have ever had. It started off with the idea of going to the Civil Defense caves and somehow evolved into putting on gorilla costumes and scaring the heck out of people. Anyway, we borrowed these costumes from a guy named Trevor's roommates. We don't even know who they are but they let us borrow them. Anyway, we went around to apartment complexes and if people were sitting on the couch next to the window, we would lightly tap on the window and when they looked up make really loud gorilla noises and would scare them to death. It was soooo funny! Then we started knocking on random doors and when they would answer the three of us would have our faces right in the door. Every time without fail the girl who answered the door screamed and then we would run inside the apartment and do random gorilla stuff and then we would run out and go to another apartment. On a few apartments they just told us to come in so we ran in REALLY loud and in one of the apartments one girl jumped over the couch to hide and another girl took off running down the hall to her room screaming bloody murder. I guess you wouldn't expect 3 gorillas to come running in your apartment. So we did this for like 3 hours. We went into parties, through a drive-thru and by the end we would just walk into apartments silently, sit down, and wait for people to come out. It confused the heck out of people. It was so funny! I don't think that I have ever laughed so hard. Anyway, it was such a random but fun night!


I had to test it out so when my two friends came out the door to the right, I jumped out and scared them. IT WORKED!


This is when we went and sat down in an apartment and waited for them to come out. It was actually my apartment and my roommates were freaked out then I started chasing one of them down the hall and he was sooo freaked out! It was so funny!

Here we are running into a random apartment

5 comments:

The Hansons said...

I almost died laughing while reading this blog! That is absolutly hilarious! You need to borrow those again, me and collin want to participate.

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

Wicked night Rick... Ill post some videos soon!

The Hardy's said...

Oh that is so awesome you guys did that! Those costumes are so amazing! You guys are so funny!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my gosh that sounds like SO SO SO MUCH FUN!!!! I would have loved to do that and totally would have peed my pants laughing as well. I am so glad you did that!!!!
When I lived in Provo we were mean one night, I had a friend that worked at a pie shop and she would bring home all the older pies that were still good but not sellable to our house. One night we went around to random appartments and knocked on the doors and then threw a pie in the door answerer's face! HOW MEAN!!! But funny. Your's is better by far!
Glad you are having a blast!

Jalissa Graves said...

dang i miss rexburg that was such a fun night