Saturday, November 22, 2008

Truck-trade trip and Hailee's Party

Last weekend I headed home to California and man was it an awesome trip!! I went there to bring up the famous "farm truck" for the winter since my little Ranger just doesn't do too well on the Rexburg ice. And that weekend just so happened to be the weekend of Hailee's first birthday party! We all had so much fun and let me tell you, she is growing up so stinking fast. The last time I saw her she was just starting to crawl and now she is walking all around the house! It blew me away. She sure is adorable though. Anyway, I wish I could have stayed longer because driving almost 2,000 miles in 4 days is not cool. So now I am back up here in Rexburg enjoying the current temperature of 23 degrees at 10:10am. Here are some pics from the trip:


Hailee, Mommy & Daddy opening presents

Me and Hailee kicking back, telling jokes, and laughing!

She was nice enough to share her cake with me!

Me, Hailee, Kipper, and Sarah




Got the Hummer all cleaned up and Oil Changed. It is parked at the house next door that has been vacant for over a year. Thats why the grass is completely dead! It is nice having 2 driveways!

The Farm Truck!! I got that thing all cleaned up and installed 2 spotlights on the bumper. They look sweet and completely light up these dark country roads up here. It is so much bigger than my ranger. I love driving it! Back home it is a total hillbilly truck (hence the name!) but once I got up here to Idaho, I have gotten so many complements. I thought that was so funny! At first I thought people were joking....I guess it fits in here in Idaho!



This is the smoke that you could see from our house from the Corona Fire.

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

It was so fun to see you it is so sad that it was such a short period of time though. I miss you already and can't wait to see you for christmas!!! Have yourself a FANTASTIC time in that fun farm truck and try to enjoy the FREEZING WEATHER!!!

The Hardy's said...

I was seriously SO EXCITED when i found out you were coming home! We miss you here in cali! I'm so happy you were able to be here for Hailee's bday party! She sure does love you so much! I LOVE the pictures of her sharing the cake with you! So cute! We love you Uncle Ricky!